Monday, April 4, 2011

I love fishies!!!

We used to have an aquarium when I was younger and I thought it was better than tv. Just sit there for hours and watch what the fishies were doing. I had my favorite one as well, which was a strange little fish that would hide in the sand whenever I got too close. Sort of how girls react nowadays. At least with the fish I knew it wasn't personal. He didn't like anyone who got to close. This one time the seahorse tried to scare him and he succeeded. My favorite dove into the sand and we have never seen him since.

This past weekend my friends took me to Ocean Park in Hong Kong. My buddies from Yellow Fever were all present and we had an amazing time during the whole weekend. Our band is growing exponentially at the moment and this weekend had a lot to do with it. Please stay tuned at our page cause more exciting and funny things are about to happen.
Back on topic. Ocean Park was incredible, most awesome aquarium I have seen thus far. As you can imagine I was back to being a five year old again and I walked with a smile on my face all day. There were some rides we got to go in and a lot of animals we got to see. The park was so awesome that even the goldfish were of a whole new level. A lot of different kinds too, so yeah to say I was happy that day was an understatement. Many thanks to who made this possible!

While we were in the park we did the necessary promotion of our band Yellow Fever too. People holding up our signs and a clown that wanted to marry NyNy. It's good fun with the crew to do that stuff. All our members have their own quirky personality and it makes it always interesting. Video's will be coming soon onto our Yellow Fever facebook page so follow it keep up.

Sunday was a great chill day and the weather just keeps being good to us. I'm in a happy place. As Alex would say it, I have achieved Individuation

No comments:

Post a Comment