Friday, April 8, 2011

Novacane

Sometimes I forget how music can affect your mood and state of mind. Im quite picky with music that I listen to and often I'm not even objectively biased. I just don't like an artist based on maybe a few pointers or something totally irrelevant. Such as Bruno Mars or Usher. Fuck em. Dont ask me for reasons I just dont like them.
But then once in a while you get something handed to you that makes your day or your weekend or in this case it makes it to my blog. Last year it was Mayer Hawthorne's "A Strange Arrangement" that was on my repeat for most of the time. It surprised me but it was exactly what I needed back then. Now I'm really feeling Frank Ocean's "Nostalgia,Ultra". The whole flow of the album just fits me right now and that's probably why I like it that much. Get it for free online.

Yao said it best. I'm a dick. I'll dislike you for no reason and when I try to make you look stupid, you think it's funny. Weird huh?!

I've tried for a long time to ignore my roommate's snoring cause he might read it sometime, but I guess it's too late now. Motherfucker snores like Darth Vader had an illegitimate love child with Don Corleone.

I'll keep ranting about others because I'm in that mood at the moment. Don't worry. It's never about you unless I mention you by name.

No comments:

Post a Comment