Sunday, April 17, 2011

Yeo gained 25exp!

It's been a busy week with me spending more time in the library or computerroom than I wanted. It was sort of necessary due to my obligations to some presentations and group work. It cost me some time and some sleep but eventually I think all of them went reasonably well.

Can't say I didn't have fun though, my friends all have their personal quirky behavior keeping things interesting while were doing work. What strikes me as odd though is that is common here to be up at school until late at night. In the Netherlands I get as far from campus as I can get after class. Here I'm still busy around 3/4 AM and there are many other students still busy when I leave and try to get a few hours of sleep.

Isn't it funny when you tell an untrue rumor or fact about yourself to someone who you distrust and suddenly people start asking you about it? Yeahhhh If you read this my respect for you has now reached the same level as Hitler and Paris Hilton, which I'm pretty sure equals none. I'd still do Paris Hilton though there would have to be certain conditions (She cant talk. Ever.)

Anyway this week we copped some katanumbrella's. We named them and gave them abilities. It has 3 major attributes that will help us in the nearby future.
1: It's an umbrella that helps us against the rain when we choose not to get wet.
2: It's an umbrella that will keep us from the sun when we want to mimic the Chinese and dont want a tan. We do but it's nice to have the option of choosing. Freedom is everything.
3: It keeps bandits away because they think we walk around with swords. If you saw an old grandma or a really really really good-looking guy with a katana on his back, who would you rather mug? Hell yeah I'd go after that grandma too!

Yellow Fever also had this amazing karaoke night, where our fans could participate in singing their favorite songs with us. A lot of things happened. People sang, people laughed, people did not get invited, people cried but most of all people had fun. At least until the alcohol wore off. At that point you're thinking: I'm never drinking again! Best remedy to that is simple. Get another beer and 50ml of Man-The-Fuck-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment