Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bébé, viens là

This week is a killer week filled with presentations and deadlines so I have been spending a considerable amount of time in either the library or the computer rooms. I'm pretty sure my time in both these locations have increased by about 400% compared to the whole semester before this. I'm not proud of it but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. As I'm writing this I still have a presentation to prepare and if you know me a little bit you know I'm doing everything except preparing it.

At the moment I'm attending a french class that is being taught by my fellow group member Anthony and it is safe to say I'm the best student in his class. I'm sure I can get an A for this class if I want to except I'm not really enrolled in it. Comedic distraction is more of a better description of my role in class but hopefully I have not been a bad influence on the rest of the students. They're all female, one of the reasons I'm in here.

It's a fun class though, lots of music and moments of laughter provided by the teacher, so it's not a total waste of time. I dont think I'll be attending a lot more classes because I have shitloads of work to do.

*I changed the background and theme of my blog again. I heard some comments about it being difficult to read with the world in the background. Therefor my new background is one of my favorite comic characters in the Marvel Universe: Deadpool. The merc with a mouth is often depicted as a character with humor and he talks to his readers as well (called breaking the fourth wall). I disliked it when they fucked up his character in the terrible Wolverine: Origins movie but Marvel has a chance to redeem themselves when they make a spin-off Deadpool movie. Ryan Reynolds seems like the perfect choice to play him so lets keep our fingers crossed this project will be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment