Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Run Yeo Run!

It's late and people are sleeping. Instead of sleeping I'm awake wondering why I'm not sleeping. My reasoning is inconclusive so I've stopped bothering trying to figure out. The thing is I dont like to sleep early unless I really have to, but even then I prefer to stay up as long as possible. This usually gets me into trouble in the mornings when I have stuff to do such as class. Good thing though is that I can sleep in class. Bad thing about is that I miss stuff I should pay attention to.
Luckily my classmates dont have the same humor as me. If I saw someone sleeping next to me I'd try to write something on their face. You might think it's childish while I find it hilarious, thing is that if it makes me happy, it is not my problem but yours.

This weekend I didn't sleep much either. People who suffer from amputated limbs sometimes have pain in their limb that they already lost. Ghostpain they call it. I on the other hand had a whole different problem. In my dreams I was running all the time, either chasing someone or being chased. The dreams ended with me spraining my ankle in my dream and waking up with pain in my ankle. Not the best way to wake up. I call it Nightmare-Pain.

Saturday we had a visit to the panda's which was inspirational. Those little bears just kept sleeping while all those people were around. I think they only sleep and eat which is kinda my life dream. Impressive how they can keep it up! Other than that it wasn't the adventure I thought it would be. I can't picture these furry creatures chasing anyone anymore. Another one of China's myths bites the dust.

The bbq on the beach was great. For some reason people kept making me food and I didn't have to do anything really. This should happen more often and the bbq gets a big like from me.

This monday we had our second Yellow Fever contest. The first one was a race between Yao and NyNy down the escalators. It ended up with Yao flying aka falling through the air when he jumped a couple of flights just to beat NyNy. He ended up flat on his face and losing. One of the funniest things I've seen so far though. But our second contest we did in this place where they have 2 for 1 burger nights. Concept is simple, you get burger and fries and then you get another burger and fries. The winner was the one who finished a beer, 2 burgers and all the fries. These are not your average burgers though. These were massive. I have serious doubts if the meat was made from cows and not Brontosaurus meat. Anyway, it was a tight contest with NyNy taking the lead by eating all the fries and burgers but left his beer untouched. Yao and me were finishing the burgers and beer but couldn't finish all the fries so we called it a draw. No losers in our midst, everyone is a winner.
If you have any ideas for our next contest, do let us know. It has to be weird, crazy or fun though else we're not doing it.

I should be sleeping now, class tomorrow morning. Hopefully no Nightmare-pain tonight or else you'll be seeing a grumpy me in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment