Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Best villain 3v4r

Minor update on the HK trip. During our shopping run I met the most coolest villain ever in geek culture. I was walking through this barren plain (shopping mall) when I heard it. His anthem, his tune. A melody so memorable it has true jedi knights waking up at night and spooning their pillows. The Imperial March.

My eyes went wide, mind is spinning what the fuck is happening... Darth Vader, formerly known as Anakin Skywalker just walked past me. He had his set of droids with him and I'm glad I didnt bring my lightsabre with me. He could've figured out the amount of midi-chlorians I have and force choke me to death. It didnt happen. I'm just glad I made it and he didnt get me when I was in my ghetto room...

All in all best thing that happened to me so far. When I was a kid all I wanted to be when I would grow up was either Darth Vader or a T-rex. A T-rex sounds pretty dumb right now actually. There is no way I can grow a tail. But growing up to be Darth Vader is still a possibility. He was a dick. I'm a dick. Only thing I need is a mask

No comments:

Post a Comment