Sunday, January 9, 2011

Stylish puppies

Saw some pretty cool things these past days. During the tour on Friday we went to a lot of places and some museums, I have pictures but too frackin lazy to upload them. Also I'm probably on none of them, actually that might be a good thing.
The karaoke party was crazy and everyone was kinda drunk so we had a good time. Yellow Fever didnt get a chance to perform but I think no-one kinda cared anyway. Yellow Fever's time will come no doubt about it!

Some random thoughts about Macao:

I'm a little disappointed for being in a part of China and I didnt see a single fire-spitting dragon yet. They are either hiding incredibly well or they're in some other part. I bet I'll eat part of a dragon without knowing it sooner than see one.

The dogs here actually have more style than I have. They fracking rock baseball jackets and fucking paw-gloves. Scarfs, hats and don't be surprised if they even have more better looking cars. If you see a dog without clothing, it'll probably get arrested because of public nudity and obscene gestures. They'll eat it afterwards.

Bought a jacket for 20 euro! It'll probably only last a month or so but still! 20 euro is as if you're buying groceries in Holland! It's probably better than spending it on gambling as well.

One week in Macao and didnt spend a penny yet on gambling. I like me

Tomorrow is the first day of class so no party tonight, we'll make up for it on the other nights though. Now off to get some sleep! Hopefully there will be no drilling of any kind in the rooms next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment