Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Comatose

I think I might have set a new personal best after I've slept about 15 hours last night. Probably had no energy left due to all the travels but the good thing is today was much better than yesterday. Had some proper food (Korean BBQ) and then a party at some of the exchange student places. They called the police afterwards saying there was too much noise so we have to find some other place to hang out.
The other exchange students are great actually and we'll probably have a lot of fun. Right now we're planning to go to Malaysia during the Chinese New Year celebration and hopefully I can stop by in Singapore to see Ray as well. That's all for now, tomorrow is ladies night at the Venetian so it'll probably be a lot of fun!

No funny anecdotes in this post, cause I'm too tired. I'll make sure I'll have some tomorrow.

TTYN xoxoxo (I have no idea what this means)

1 comment:

  1. AHAHAHAHAAHAH
    TTYN is talk to you never XD
    ik ben volger timmy ketchup, een trouwe volger

    lobie

    ReplyDelete