Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Karma hates it when you have fun

You doing good when you got haters - Cant fracking remember who the frack said this

Karma is a hater of mine and she's such a nasty -bleep-. 

Hong Kong was terrific this weekend. It's like a mistress. You cant have a proper relationship with her because but every once in a while you can have a lot of fun with her. Same for Hong Kong, its probably not for me to live there but a weekend each month is perfect.

I met up with some friends from Holland in HK and they took us to an all you can drink place for 250 hkd. Loved the place. Definitely should try and find it again, because LKF is pretty expensive. Unless you have a lifetime membership card at Club seven-one-one.

Karma hated I had a good time in HK. I was sick for week after that weekend and I'm still not 100%.

This post has been in my posting section for 3 weeks now. I figured it might grow into something better if I would give it some time. However blogging doesn't work that way.

I've got more stories to tell, they'll show up in the next few days!!!

If you want to see pictures on my blog you should keep waiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment