Sunday, May 29, 2011

No troubles in paradise

Man, Bali is great. Short post cuz i'm in some sort of internet cafe.

I've been here for about 4 days and all we have done is party, eat, sleep, drink and surfed/swam in the sea. Seriously this is amazing. I'm burning up money faster than I would've liked but still I'm enjoying every little bit of it.

Dont know why but surfing had me suffering from pain in my nipples so bad! They were sore and no one could touch em. Like they had a sudden fear of contact which normally they dont have.

Were staying in this villa in Canggu which is a bit away from Kuta. Takes us about 30 min to get there but it is lovely. No one around us, were playing music all night. Have our own kitchen, maid and pool. And pets. Lots of pets

Well I'm off, here is a last message from my sponsor.

Save water, drink beer

1 comment: