Monday, June 13, 2011

My chip is still here

Bali is done for now. If you would see me now I would be slightly darker than before and it's a good thing. Most of the asians you see in sunny weather will have umbrella's to hide them from the sun but I guess me and my friends are different. Surfing and staying on the beach the whole day isnt worth it if you dont want a tan so better embrace the sun and get a bit of tan.

After Bali I went to Malang which is a small place in Java, Indonesia. I go there because my grandma lives there and when I was younger I went there quite often. The place always brings back so many memories, like when I was running around with my cousin and I fell I broke my front tooth. Every picture during that stay my tooth is broke whenever I smiled which was embarrassing at the time but funny when I think about it now.
Besides hanging out with my grandma there isnt much to do which was absolutely great for me. I slept so much and stayed at home the whole time. It was good for me to get some rest after I didnt get much sleep in Bali due to fortunate circumstances if you know what I mean.

Now I'm back in Jakarta with a lot of family around me. It's great and I wish I could spend more time here but I guess that will be some other time. My little cousins are always bugging me but hey they only get to do that once a year so it's fine with me. Don't think I can get mad at them. Yao should be here tomorrow so my adventures in Jakarta will continue soon. Ill try to keep you updated but lately I havent been able to blog a lot. By the way if people think I'm getting soft, fuck you. I still got a chip on my should saying Im better than you. How you like them apples?

No comments:

Post a Comment