Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Coward's way out

A week here is a long time. I had exams and was busy rejoicing a younger version of me playing Warcraft 3 and Diablo 2. Not a combination I would recommend to anyone. Both games are awesome though and I'l never regret it. Any of you who ever played it will understand it so call me a geek, I have no problems with that. 

The important stuff happened after the exams. With no exams or classes left this semester is officially over and with it comes the inevitable thought that my exchange is coming to an end. The ending of an era that is marked in my memories as epic and an experience that I never wanted to miss. 

When I first came to Macau I knew no one. The thing you hope for when it starts is that you have a good time and meet new people but I never imagined meeting so many amazing friends. 

To my best friends and Yellow Fever members: Seriously you guys are the most stupid people I ever met. I wish I never met you guys but I did. This is not an ending for us for we have a whole world to tour and to have karaoke parties everywhere around the world to visit our 'fans'. 
Alex i'm feeling terrible for making so much fun of you. You know it wasn't meant mean or anything but if anyone deserved a better treatment from me it was definitely you. For that I am truly sorry but I know youre too nice to be mad at me anyway hahah. 
NyNy I still cant believe youre french. Seriously you dont look or act like one. I mean that in a good way so dont be insulted. Im pretty sure we'll hang out more in Europe so lets get those other two douches to come over too. 
Yao our killstreak ended a few weeks ago and its a damn shame. Things got so bad people thought we was ghey but both you and me know rainbow is not our favorite color and we both dont own red pants. Seriously you probably understood me best here and that goes the other way around as well. We'll probably wreak havoc in Bali as well so this is def no goodbye. 

To our 'fans': To call you fans is ridiculous because we have never done anything and this was all a joke that went a bit overboard. You are my friends and it was a pleasure to meet all of you and I'm grateful I did.

I dont consider myself an emotional person but as I write this a lump in my throat makes me feel bad. I know myself and I cant say this stuff in front of you guys, so I'm taking the easy way out. I posted this on my blog as only a coward could but I just wanted you guys to know this. 

I think I might've annoyed a lot of people during this semester so since this might be one of my last posts in Macau here is my final attempt at annoying the shit out of you with this space flying kitten with a pop tart body. 

In case someone has any doubts: #nohomo

3 comments:

  1. This post is really touching... but the video is stupid xD

    Tatatatatatantan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the post :) thx for bringing us so much fun~~ We did enjoy the time with you and your YF members ;) thx thx thx!! Already begin to miss u guys, without you, campus is damn boring~~ haha~~
    Wish u a great future, looking forward to meet YF again:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blogs. Actually i start to love YF's non-sense, dont know why,haha. Its u guys that make our college unforgettable...When all of u are gone, im sure we will lose so much fun!!! YF rocks! See u! :)

    ReplyDelete