Saturday, March 17, 2012

Canada it is

Been awhile and I've neglected my duties to the blogging community. It's funny to see though people still visit the blog while I've been away. I appreciate this and hopefully I can reward the loyalty with a new post.

As you might have noticed my most favorite movie of all time is Jurassic Park. You can disagree about this and say my taste in movies sucks but all I have to say to you is one simple word: Dinosaurs. Apparently Jurassic Park is being rereleased this year in cinemas in a 3d version. I generally dislike 3d movies because I dont see the advantage in the movie experience with the 3d effects. However due to certain circumstances within this movie (Dinosaurs) I am honor bound to go see this movie in cinemas again this summer. You are welcome to come with me, just dont talk during the movie. Allen Grant will do the talking. He's the expert.


Last week during a sudden impulsive moment I decided to get tickets to Canada. My friend from France, Anthony is going as well so our whole Macau gang is back together again when we are there. That is if Alex aka the bookworm finds some time to spend with us instead of staying in the library.
It'll be good to see all of them again, especially because I've been playing Fantasy basketball with the Canadians and their friends and it'll be nice to look them in the eye and say: Who's on top!? Yes, this dutch guy is on top of the league kicking all this Canadian ass.

So, yeah sort of psyched to go to Toronto and just hang out. Don't know if they have karaoke in Canada but if they do, set it up yo! World Tour!

PS. Isn't this artwork of Deadpool and Boba Fett just wonderful?

No comments:

Post a Comment